Monday, February 28, 2011

thirtysomething

I only vaguely remember the drama "thirtysomething". I was probably around 10 years old when it was on, and I'm sure I wasn't suppose to watch it....but I did at times. I recall the characters being so mature. So why is it now that I'm officially thirtysomething, I don't feel old?!?!?

I turned thirtysomething this past weekend....thirty-one to be exact.
I don't feel old because I'm not old...yet.
Talk to me again at 35.
Now, that sounds a little scary!

My mom came into town this weekend. She kept Olivia Saturday night while Jason and I went on a date. We went to dinner, then to Babies R Us, where we got a safety rail for our toddler's little bed! We converted her crib to the toddler bed this weekend. She's done great and hasn't gotten out of it at all until we come in and get her (knock on wood). She's such a big girl now!



These pictures are from one evening when it was bedtime. She ran in her room and got her pillow and blanket that belong to her doll bed, laid on the floor and said she was going "night night". So silly. I loved how she tried so hard to fit on that little pillow.

She found an empty diaper box this weekend as well. It's a fairly small box, but she got in and kept saying "I fit! I fit!". Well, she barely fit!










No comments:

Post a Comment