Olivia got her first haircut on Saturday, just 9 days after her 2nd birthday.
My baby is growing up way too fast!
I know it's just a haircut.
I know she's not on her way to college.
But man, it sure feels that way!!!
I actually ended up holding her, but she did so good! She just constantly asked "what's that?" to everything. Jessica (our hair stylist) gave her a cookie, so that pretty much occupied her time.

I wasn't able to get a decent picture right afterwards, but it does look so much better! We just got her bangs trimmed and out of her eyes, as well as trimmed up the back in hopes that the sides will catch up. I'm LOVING that she wakes up from naps or that I pick her up from daycare without hair all in her face!

I wasn't able to get a decent picture right afterwards, but it does look so much better! We just got her bangs trimmed and out of her eyes, as well as trimmed up the back in hopes that the sides will catch up. I'm LOVING that she wakes up from naps or that I pick her up from daycare without hair all in her face!
No comments:
Post a Comment