We've been party animals for the past 3 weekends. It seems this was a popular time of year to have babies!
This past Saturday, we went our friend Wyatt's 2nd birthday party. He had a firetruck theme and they had an actual firetruck and firemen come to the party. Did you know they would do that? I sure didn't!
Here's the birthday boy and his mommy Deborah

Olivia was very unsure about that firetruck, especially when they would push buttons that made loud siren noises!


Wyatt and big sister Averie (her 7th birthday party took place after Wyatt's party)

While the firemen showed everyone around the firetruck, Olivia played with this doll stroller she found in the garage. Such a girl! She really wanted nothing to do with that truck. I could NOT get her to go in it or even close to get her picture made.

After Wyatt's party, Deborah had an hour to decorate for Averie's 7th birthday, which was a Spa Party/Slumber Party. I decided to stay and help her decorate for it. I'm thinking next year she'll decide to space them out a little more! An hour was not much time!


I think Olivia wanted to stay for the big girl party!
Happy birthday Wyatt and Averie. Hope you enjoyed your parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment