Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow/Ice Day 2

Technically, it's Day 3, but these are pics from Day 2! According to the news, we are in our 48th hour of below freezing temps and it's not expected to get above until Saturday. All major school districts have been closed due to the icy roads (which means daycare is closed as well). We're expecting more snow tonight/tomorrow morning, but they aren't expecting it make road conditions any worse than they already are. Apparently it's going to be fluffy, good snow and not ice like we just had.

I can tell you that I'm tired of being in my pajamas and I want to go somewhere! I bet stores will be crazy busy this weekend since it will be the first time most people have gotten out in several days. I know we are ready!

As working from home with a 2 year old isn't ideal, I stayed up and worked late last night and then was up again at 5am to work this morning. I'm hoping I can get a lot done while she sleeps! That being said, I should probably go work some more!

Lounging with Bentley. He probably wasn't too thrilled, but she loves him SO much
Olivia loves to play in a drawer where I have paper plates, napkins, etc. We never use any of it...it's just stuff I have on hand. Normally, she will place the plates all over the house. Luckily she is really good about going back and gathering them and putting them away in the drawer. She's a really good little maid!
Anyway, I noticed she was being really quiet and here's where I found her.

How stinking cute is that??? She was setting the table! Not too bad for a kid that just turned 2!
(you can ignore my lack of table decor....I haven't gotten it fixed since the birthday party!)





This girl keeps me laughing. While I'm tired of being on lock down, I have sure enjoyed my time with her this week!







1 comment: