Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!
Jason and I have never done much for Valentine's Day. Let's be honest....it's a total Hallmark holiday and it just really doesn't mean much to me. Never really has. That being said, we do usually at least give each other cards and maybe a small token of our love for one another. (i.e. This morning, Jason left a note and an ENORMOUS Reese's cup in my car. The note also indicated how he knew I'd be mad that he bought it because I'm trying to lose weight and Reeses are my favorite...and well, the entire candy has over 700 calories!!!!!! I did, however, cut a small slice of it tonight and had it for dessert. Yum).
I tried to get a few pictures of Olivia a couple of weeks ago to make Valentine's Day cards. I made them, ordered them, and DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM!!! I'm SOOOO aggravated! I'll definitely be contacting them for a refund. Supposedly they were mailed last Monday, but it's never, ever taken over a week to receive, especially when I chose 3-5 day. Frustrating!
So.....since I didn't get to mail you guys out any Valentine's Day cards, here are at least some of the pictures we took for her card!
The bag toppers had a frog on them and said "Hoppy Valentine's Day". Hehe. Soooo cheesy for me! I guess being a mom does that to you sometimes!
I knew everyone would probalby give candy, so I tried to get somewhat healthier (with the exception of the large cookie on a stick)!
I knew everyone would probalby give candy, so I tried to get somewhat healthier (with the exception of the large cookie on a stick)!
So cute! I think that the weather has slowed the mail up some, it took over a week to get our family to get their valentines when it usually only takes 2 days! I'm sure that they will get there soon:)
ReplyDelete