This post isn't about pictures....it's just about remembering what Olivia was doing at this time in her life. Since I quit writing regular "monthly updates", I feel like I'm going to forget all of the cute little things she says/does!
With that being said...here are a few thing I want to remember about Olivia at approximately 27 months old!
With that being said...here are a few thing I want to remember about Olivia at approximately 27 months old!
· COLORS: knows the regular colors…pink, red, black, white, blue, green, orange, purple. I think purple is her favorite. Her vitamins are red, orange & purple. Every night I ask which color she wants and she says purple. Well, we’ve ran out of purple, so tonight I asked “red or orange” and she said “hmmm….PURPLE!”
· NUMBERS: Can definitely count to at least 9. I assume she could count to ten if she wanted to though! Ha.
· ABC’s: I’ve only heard her get to “D”, but Jason said she got to “G” the other day when they were singing it.
A few of her most popular phrases...
· “Come on guys! Follow me!”
· “It’s my turn now!”….or “It’s Mommy’s turn now”….or Daddy’s turn… She’s just very big into taking turns at the moment!
· “It’s too heaby” (Heavy). Apparently everything is really heavy these days. The other day she brought her sippy cup to me and said “It too heaby mommy!” in her most pitiful voice.
· “I did it!!!” – straight from Dora I’m sure!
· “I don’t want ______”. This is a very popular phrase lately. Earlier this week, I told her we were going to Target, and she mumbled “I don’t wanna go to Target”. I’ve also heard “I don’t want that cereal”….or “I don’t wanna go night night”. Just pretty much anything I ask of her, she says she doesn’t want to do it! I’m guessing this is typical of a 2 year old!
· About a week ago, she began calling Jason and I “MOM” and “DAD”….not all the time, but fairly often. I’m NOT ready for that! I remind her every time that it’s either Mommy or Mama…NOT MOM!
· Called the Easter bunny “Hop Hop”. My mom also gave her a little baby that is dressed in a bunny outfit….or it’s a bunny with a baby doll face….either way, she named her “Baby Hop Hop”. So sweet!
I'm sure there's a MILLION more things I don't want to forget, but it's hard when you are sitting here just trying to think of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment