Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011

Happy Easter All!


Olivia woke up this morning to find that the Easter bunny had left her a few little gifts in her Easter bucket, although I think she's aware that the Easter bunny is actually mommy! Last night I was explaining that the Easter bunny would come and bring her gifts, and she immediately walked to the closet where I had her stuff, opened it and said "My presents!!!". Oh well! She was still excited to get stuff!






The bunny left money in her eggs, so we had to put it in her bank. This girl loves money.



Here are a few pictures I took before church this morning.







After church, we went to my in-laws for our egg hunt and lunch. The Easter bunny had left a few things at their house too!




Every year, there is an egg hunt for the adult children.



I must admit that I was hesitant the first year, and then I realized that it's a fairly profitable egg hunt, so I'm not quite as hesitant any longer! We each hunt for our own color (I'm purple, Jason's green, etc.). The person who finds all of their eggs first wins a prize egg. I'm proud to say that I typically win this prize, and this year was no exception! Ha.


While the eggs are hidden within 2 rooms, it's still difficult to find all of your eggs. I almost gave up on my last one today, but found it just in time to win!








We use Target sacks as our "baskets". Hey - it's works!




Mike (or Babo as Olivia has been calling him) kept Olivia entertained in the corner while we hunted. I'm sure she thought we were all a little crazy.




My beautiful princess!



Hope you all had a great Easter!

We had 15 people accept Jesus today in just the one service we attended! God is definitely working in our little church! (and I say little, as my friend Nicole's church is ENORMOUS!)


Have a good week!

1 comment: