Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend of Firsts

This weekend, Olivia had her


- First Easter Egg Hunt &


- First Pony Ride


Our church had their annual EGGstravaganza this weekend. This was our first year to go, as the minimum age to hunt eggs is 2, so Olivia has always been too young. They had a petting zoo, bounce houses, pony rides & face painting. She had a great time!


There were 2-3 of these little pigs. SO CUTE!




TIME TO "HUNT" EGGS!


I wasn't sure she fully understood the concept, but once it was time to hunt the eggs, I realized that she fully understood! She would sit her bucket down & gather as many eggs as she could as quickly as she could before returning them to the bucket. She seemed to know it was a race and that those other children were going after the same eggs as she was!





She has her arms full of eggs...


Are there anymore???? I think they are gone!





We stood in line at LEAST 30 minutes for the pony ride. They only had 2 ponies there and lots of children, so it was a decent wait. I was concerned that she wouldn't actually ride once we got up there, but she kept telling me she was going to ride it, so we decided to wait in line.


She didn't hesitate at all with getting on it. She loved it and didn't want to get off when her ride was over.





My big girl!!!


We are planning on attending the Egg Hunt at the country club next weekend. The Easter Bunny is suppose to be there too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll like that Easter Bunny better than the Mall Easter Bunny!!! Every time I ask her if she wants to go back and see him again, she is very insistant that she does NOT want to. Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment