Sunday, April 3, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets

My mom and I took Olivia to take her annual bluebonnet pictures today. It was a super windy day, but my next couple of weekends are really busy, and I didn't want the bluebonnets to leave without us taking pictures!


I apologize in advance for the picture O V E R L O A D!

This was her most of the time....refusing to look at the camera AT ALL!


This is really out of order, but when it was time to leave, Olivia picked up her Bumbo and started heading to the car. I guess she had had enough (is that the proper way to say that? had had? Doesn't seem right!)









The following is my favorite...she looks so genuinely happy.





Running to give me a flower.






Three years of bluebonnets....makes me a little sad!




1 comment:

  1. How cute! I am a little jealous that I have to say our bluebonnets are just beginning to pop up around here, hopefully they will be up in time to get some good easter pictures:)

    ReplyDelete