Jason's grandfather, Big Daddy, passed away early this week. He lived a long, fulfilling life and I'm sure is now planting some wonderful gardens for us all to see when we get to Heaven!
I learned a few things on our trip to Austin this week and thought I'd share them with you.
Things you should never forget to take with you when traveling
- Your hanging clothes (You know, the ones you planned to wear to the funeral)
- Your daughter's hanging clothes (The ones she was to wear to the viewing and to the funeral)
- Shampoo & Conditioner (particularly important when the hotel has a "lovely" all-in-one version. My hair is mid-back. Conditioner is a MUST.
- Face Wash (regular soap just doesn't cut it)
- One more tip: when you go purchase shoes for your daughter last minute at Target, try and get the right size. Otherwise, you may find yourself 5 mintutes before leaving the hotel and realizing that you purchased a size too big....that may lead to another mental breakdown.
It's been a crazy week to say the least.
Rest in Peace Big Daddy! We'll miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment