Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fossil Rim

Clancy and I have been planning on taking our kids to Fossil Rim for a while, so since neither of us had plans this weekend, we decided to take them. Fossil Rim is a 9.5 mile Scenic Wildlife Drive stretched out over 1500 acres with over 1100 animals that roam freely (#'s taken from their website).


Jason and I went once several years ago, and I thought Olivia was old enough now that she would really enjoy it. And she did.



Loaded up and ready to go!
(it still cracks me up that Clancy and I have three children between us and drive around like "soccer moms". HA)

At the halfway mark, there is a little cafe, a souvenir shop and a little petting zoo.



I can only imagine what they were discussing. I'm guessing Maggie was telling her how to brush the goat. Olivia was a little hesitant at first!








The zebras were VERY friendly and wanted to get IN our truck. The girls would freak out and say "no! no! no! no!"









U G L Y!
This bird refused to eat off the ground. It would only eat from Clancy's hand!



WIPED OUT!
I'm glad they all enjoyed it!
Maybe we should make this a yearly event Clancy....whatcha think?!?!






No comments:

Post a Comment