Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hand Socks, Tutus and Fever

I know I tend to give weekend updates (since our weeks tend to be extremely uneventful), but this past weekend was just about as uneventful as it could get! I only took two pictures (gasp!). We ran errands, got our hair cut, went to church....just usual stuff!


I did, however, catch this little girl with cozy socks on her hands eating her breakfast. I said "Olivia!" and she said "What?!"....like there was nothing unusual about what she was doing at all. She cracks me up!



Just a random pic of her playing in her tutu with chocolate on her mouth. She dances in circles until she's falling over from being dizzy.



The following picture is from today....refusing to humor me and look at the camera. We had to stay home sick as she was running a fever. She doesn't appear to have any other symptoms, but she's running fever Olivia-style. Last check was 103.4, which of course makes her feel terrible. *sigh* Pray my baby feels better soon!



Just a couple of cute things...before I forget!

This girl is the most loving, nuturing 2 year old. She is constantly concerned about others. I pulled a calf muscle this week working out and I said "ouch" one night and she was like "Mommy. What's wrong?". I said "my leg hurts", and she said "ahhhhhhhh...I soddy (sorry)" and came and gave me a big hug and kissed my foot. Ha. I love her!

When I sneeze, she ALWAYS says "Bless you mommy".

The other day I burped (oops), and she said "Excuse me mommy!" even though she wasn't the one that did it. Haha.

She's been giving me the biggest hugs and kisses and tells me randomly "I love you mommy".

Sings the ABC's pretty well when I sing with her. I'll randomly stop, and she keeps going, until she realizes I've stopped. She just refuses to sing it alone!

She can count to 11. We're still working on getting to 15.

She's still refusing to actually go in the big potty, but she does like to sit. I'm not pushing it...AT ALL. I almost feel guilty and like I'm a bad mom for not encouraging it more! It seems like such a large task that I just don't have the energy for at this time! I know...I sound LAZY!!!

Hope you all have a good rest of your week! We don't have a lot in the forecast for the weekend....but you never know!

1 comment: