Sunday, January 24, 2010

Party Decor - Cupcakes & Polka-Dots

We only took about a million pictures at Olivia's party yesterday, so I thought I'd break up the birthday posts. The following are pics of our polka-dotted cupcake decor! I think everything turned out pretty good. I was concerned that all of my ideas wouldn't all come together, but I think they did!


Front Porch - Welcome to our Cupcake Cottage!


Lots of cupcake balloons and polka-dot balloons







Party Favors - Cupcake Cookies made by Nana


More party favors - Bakerella's Cupcake Pops - what a pain to make, but so cute!





Cupcakes, Cupcakes and more Cupcakes


This was Olivia's Cupcake. I thought it turned out really cute!







Happy 1st Birthday banner. You can't really see them, but there are cupcakes on it too :)



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love your new header photo! I am in the process of planning Riley's first birthday too, it is way fun!

    ReplyDelete