For a few weeks Olivia has been scared of the drain in the bathtub, so bathtime hasn't been too fun. It's actually been quite rushed as she fusses and tries to climb out the entire time. Well, since I put this new toy in the tub a few nights ago, she has cried when I made her get out of the tub. She loves playing with it, and I love that it distracts her from her fear of the drain! Thanks Mom!
Gracie was giving kisses.
"Helping" me put away the Christmas decor.
See ya again next year pretty Christmas decorations! Wish I could keep you on display forever!
We did have a rough weekend with Olivia's lack of sleep. She also began running a fever on Saturday and refused food all weekend. She continued to refuse food yesterday, vomitted last night, and you could just tell she felt miserable. She would only sleep laying on my chest. I love cuddling with her, but I started a new job yesterday, so I need to be clear-headed and not sleep deprived! Jason took her to the doctor today and we found the culprit.....an ear infection....but a single, not a double, so that was a first! Apparently about 10% of babies with tubes will still get ear infections, but they shouldn't be as often or as bad. Ohhhhhhhhh lucky us that Livi must fall in that 10%! She does seem to be feeling much better today, so we are grateful for that. Now...only if she will sleep thru the night again...!
No comments:
Post a Comment