Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday Party - Cake!

Well, if you read my blog, then you know that Olivia is a pretty picky eater. She pretty much sticks to carbs and a couple of fruits. We weren't sure how she'd do with her cake, but we were hoping she would be entertaining....and she didn't disappoint! The whole time she ate it, she said "Mmmmm"! Such a sweet little baby girl!



Hmmm....I'm not sure about this stuff.


"I guess I'll try it...."



You think she liked it? Ha!


My favorite...


Feeding her daddy some cake.



Did you notice her pearls? She's had the bracelet since she was born, and mom gave her the necklace for her birthday. Thanks Nana...we love it!


"Ok, I think I'm done now"

She immediately went into the bath after this! I thought we could just wipe it off, but I had made it with reduced-sugar icing, and apparently it's super sticky! I'm sure the humidity didn't help either!

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING HER BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL! NOW WE'VE GOT TO START PLANNING THE NEXT ONE.....HA....JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment