We went to Jasper this weekend for Hudson's first birthday party. Naturally, it was monkey themed (if you've been to his house, you'd understand that comment)! Lots of people came to the party to celebrate Hud's first year! We got to see some old friends and it was so neat seeing our kids all together. It's crazy to me that we are all "grown up"!
Olivia just enjoying the party.
Hugging a balloon (she hugs everything these days).

Nicole's little sister made the cake. She did a great job. Not only was it cute, but it tasted really good too! Even the fondant wasn't too bad (and everyone knows fondant is usually nasty)!

Blowing out his candle

Cute little family

There were about 10 cameras on us....I think we were each looking at a different one!


Granddaddy Jim and Pat came to Jasper to see Olivia, as her birthday is this week. We visited for a while and went to dinner. I'm glad we got to see them! I want Olivia to know and love all of her great-grandparents the way I loved mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment