Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Food? Who needs food?

I am really envious of all of those moms out there that are like "oh, my baby will eat anything I put in front of him". Well, MINE WON'T! Below is a picture of all of the items we tried for dinner tonight! Ridiculous, right? She normally loves the Sweet Potato Cinnamon Bisque and the meat sticks (which are totally disgusting, but I did read the ingredients and they appear to be actual chicken, not mechanically deboned or anything like that...but who knows...I don't really want to think about it!). Anyway, we tried all of these things tonight and she refused to eat any of it. Gracie and Bentley were pleased, as she hands them the food she doesn't want. Oh well. I guess if she gets hungry enough, she'll eat!


I had to share these sweet pictures of Olivia tonight with her baby. I keep her baby sitting in her chair and will tell her to go love the baby, and she immediately crawls over and starts giving kisses. LOVE IT! She's such a sweetheart!




Somebody was ready for bed. Night, Night!





No comments:

Post a Comment