You should go read Kelly's Korner and her post on Haiti. Here's a small part of it, which I found SO easy to do. Most of us can handle giving $10, and it was so EASY to give. I know that while I often complain of money and of not being able to buy this or that, I know in my heart that our family is truly blessed. I am so thankful to have a roof over our head and food on our plates, not to mention a wonderful, healthy baby girl.
"There are many ways you can donate - an easy way is to text "Haiti" to 90999 to give $10 to the Red Cross. It will be on your next phone bill. OR you can text "disaster" to 90999 to give $10 to Compassion's disaster relief program. They will be working directly with the local churches who know where these families live and will be providing immediate relief to them."
No comments:
Post a Comment