Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Red Wagon

Olivia got a red wagon from Gram E for Christmas, so we decided to put it together and go out for a little stroll in the neighborhood today. It was nice to get out of the house. We slept late and skipped church (which I regret doing), but Olivia hasn't been 100% the last couple of days and she already hates the nursery so we figured why risk it?! Last week when she went to the doctor, she only had an infection in her right ear. So she's been on antibiotics and ear drops. Well yesterday she was pretty fussy and I couldn't figure out what was causing it.....until I saw that her left ear was draining. So sometime between Tuesday and Saturday, the left ear got infected and "busted". It was probably the worst I've seen it (and we've had quite a few infections). It was still draining this morning, but did dry up throughout the day. Poor baby girl. I sure hope she doesn't always have these issues! Lucky for us she is such a good girl!


She wasn't totally sure about this in the beginning (which is weird because they ride in a buggy at school multiple times a day).

"Daddy, are you sure you know how to drive this thing?"

About 1 minute later, she warmed up to the idea (check out her little hands...I couldn't believe she let me put the mittens on her. She didn't act like they bothered her a bit).



On the home stretch with her Daddy...


I'm sure I won't post again until next week (unless something good happens)! We are going out of town this coming weekend for Hudson's 1st birthday, and then the next weekend is Olivia's party, which I'm so excited about! I have really enjoyed planning it and coordinating everything. I can't wait until she's old enough to have activities planned! Her birthday theme is "cupcakes" (technically polka-dots and cupcakes), and the other day I saw the cutest "Pin the Candle on the Cupcake" game. I wanted to buy it SO BAD, but I stayed strong and didn't make that purchase (being that only 1-2 kids at the party would even be old enough to play). Oh well! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment