Sunday, February 5, 2012

Princess Olivia

It sure feels like it's been forever since I've posted! I guess there hasn't been much going on! I can't even remember what we did last weekend. I know since Olivia's birthday, she has been sick. Again. She is currently well, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but that's ok...I can at least go to work when I'm sick!

We didn't do too much this weekend.  We woke up Saturday and ran a couple of errands and went grocery shopping.  Then after nap, we went to Olivia's friend Kayla's 3rd birthday party.  It was a princess party and we were instructed to wear our favorite dress-up clothes.

Olivia was so excited about the party.  It was at a community room.  They had a big princess castle bounce house, some arts & crafts and lots of food.  I didn't take my camera, but managed to get a couple  on my phone.  I'm just currently too lazy to get up and go get my phone to download the pics!  Olivia did get to take a turn on her first pinata.  She was so shy and didn't like everyone looking at her.  She barely swung at it, but was quick to grab the candy once it all fell!



Checking herself out before leaving for the party.

1 comment: