I'm not a huge Valentine's Day person....AT ALL. Yes, I'm one of those people that feel like it's kind of a made-up holiday. I just don't see how my husband buying me flowers on a day when millions of other people also get the same flowers is super special! That being said, we typically just buy cards for each other.
I'm not sure what's going on with my fortmatting on this post, but I refuse to start over!
We got Olivia a couple of little gifts for Valentine's Day. She got the Tangled game for her MobiGo. She also got a Tangled bathtub barbie whose hair changes from pink to blonde, and man....she is LOVING that gift!
I love how excited she was opening her presents!
Again, the formatting is crazy!
These were some pics I took this past weekend and just thought they were too cute to not share!
We were on our way to get her hair cut. She just HAD to take two of her purses. Well, we settled on two purses. She wanted to take about five!
No comments:
Post a Comment