Monday, February 20, 2012

Long Weekend

We really didn't do much this weekend but somehow stayed busy enough to not even do laundry!  Ugh!  I hate it when I start the week and still need to do laundry (which is nearly every week!).

Saturday Jason went to his friend's ranch.  Olivia and I pretty much just hung out around the house and ran a couple of errands. 

On Sunday, Olivia and I went to church.  Jason got home around lunchtime.  We (they) napped.  I went for a run (ran about 3.5 miles....averaged 9:57 per mile....which is a personal best for outdoor running.  I ran about the same distance today and avereaged 10:24/mile (boo!).  I know this isn't a fitness blog, but I just thought I'd throw that out there so when I'm running 6 minute miles (ha) I can look back on how slow I used to be! LOL).

Jason and I were both off today for President's Day.  Again, didn't do anything!

Olivia decided to play dress up.  She was STYLIN'!  And boy did she think she looked cute!


Nightgown, summer hat that doesn't fit, a tutu and sequined shoes.
Such a mess!


She finally got dressed for the day after nap and we went outside and played for a while.  It was SO nice out today....mid 60's and sunny.  Doesn't get much better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment