Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Olivia has been saying DadaDadaDadaDada for a week or two, and we haven't been sure whether or not she was trying to say Daddy or not (which Jason ALWAYS encourages!). Well, last night Jason came home from work, and when he walked in the room, she said "Dada?". It was the sweetest thing. His face just lit up, and she seemed quite proud herself! I didn't think babies say words this soon, but I SWEAR she knew what she was saying.

Here are a couple of pics from today while she was watching TV. She's had an ear infection and 3 days of fairly high fever, and I must say that I've allowed a lot more TV than usual. That's ok when she's sick, right???!!! She doesn't really feel like playing with her toys, or in her exersaucer, or in her bouncy thing, so reading books and TV is all I've got left! HA! Luckily she's feeling better and will hopefully be able to go to daycare tomorrow!

Check out these precious faces...she's even adoable sick, right?!







1 comment:

  1. Emory just starting saying dada too. We are not sure if she knows what she is saying yet though!

    ReplyDelete