Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just the Girls!

Jason went to the ranch with his friends this weekend, so my mom came up for a girls only weekend! We met Hannah and Clancy (my college roommates) on Saturday. Hannah's sister lives in the area, and it was her son's 7th birthday. They held the birthday party at a place called Boomerangs, and it was CRAZY. I've been to bounce house places before, but this one was pretty wild. LOTS of kids running around screaming all at once!

Here are some pictures from our visit Saturday.


This is Emory, Hannah's little girl. She is a whold 5 days older than Olivia!


Hannah's dad said Emory outdid us in the bow category. What do you think?! HA!

They both loved this little book. It was in one of their hands at all times.






Emory showing off her teeth. I think Hannah said she was working on #7


Here's Olivia amazed at the fact that Emory has so many teeth - HA! I just love this picture.





The three of us with our little girls (and Clancy expecting a little boy in December)




These girls refused to cooperate so we could get a good picture of the three of them! This was the best I was able to get!



No comments:

Post a Comment