Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Week - Random Pics

We've ended the week with a "new" illness - double ear infections yet again. Olivia screamed and screamed last night, then I noticed a discharge from her ear this morning. Yep, busted ear drum. I'm hoping we will get it cleared up this time and be free from ear infections for a while (hopefully forever, but that may be wishing too much)!


Didn't she look like such a big girl today for her doctor's appointment? I usually keep her in "baby" clothes, so this "big girl" stuff is new to us! This was the first pair of real pants that she's worn. The Fall weather doesn't give us too many options! As much as I love the cooler weather, summer clothes for babies are SO MUCH cuter than the Fall/Winter ones!



Someone said "ENOUGH with the pics, mom!"


She's enjoyed playing with her bongos this week.


Jason didn't have to go into work until pretty late one day, so he fed her yogurt for breakfast and took pics (which I thought was cute). He's kind of a messy feeder!



If she knows you are in her room, but haven't come to pay attention to her (ex: if I'm putting up laundry or restocking diapers), she'll pull down on her bumper pad so she can see you. Nosey Rosey!












No comments:

Post a Comment