Busy weekend for pictures!!
Baby Hudson was being dedicated today, so we got up early and drove to Rockwall. Let me just say that their church is BEYOND HUGE. I've been to large churches, but man, this was was BIG. Olivia stayed with us during the service, which I was a little nervous about, but she did great....well, other than knocking out the nice man in front of us with her stuffed bunny! HA!
Before church...not sure what she was unhappy about
We went to Nicole & Scott's house after church for some yummy BBQ. The babies played for a while, then we headed home. It's getting more and more difficult to get a good picture of them together. Maybe when they're like 4 or 5!
Birthdays are 6 days apart. I love that they are so close in age!
I just loved her expressions in the following pictures. She was "crawling" against the wall in Nicole's living room.
Hudson is such a big boy now! He's a really fast crawler and almost a walker I think! He walks with your fingers pretty good. Olivia just watches him and tries to tell him to be carried and pampered for as long as you can! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment