Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Sticky Situation

I've been giving Olivia "Puffs" while I prepare her oatmeal and dinner every evening (puffs are litte cereal-like pieces that basically dissolve in your mouth). They are a great way to occupy her time so that she doesn't get too impatient with me, plus they are good for her hand-eye coordination. She usually just plays with them (and drops them on the floor -- Gracie and Bentley have found that they LOVE puffs!). The last couple of evenings she has decided she is going to really focus on eating them. Here are a few pics of her tonight. She just cracks me up all the time. I sure am glad she is so entertaining for me!



Working on grabbing one of those little things

Getting it in her mouth..


"I don't like it mom...." (SHOCKING)

SPITS IT OUT...(notice it on her chin...they get very sticky when wet...HA!)

OFF HER CHIN, NOW STUCK ON HER HANDS.


"Seriously Mom, how do I get this off of me???"


And all the while...Gracie waits patiently for her to drop one.


ILLNESS UPDATE: We thought Olivia was better, and since her fever was FINALLY down last night and this morning, we sent her to daycare. They called mid-day. Her fever was back and she had developed a rash all over her body. I took her back to the doctor for the 2nd time this week. They don't think she was allergic to the antibiotic, but they went ahead and switched her to a new one anyway. The doctor thinks the rash is from a viral infection, but said it usually occurs when fevers are gone, and Liv still had a fever. Anyway, she was PITIFUL today....almost lethargic. I don't know what happened but she really perked up this evening. Maybe she was just glad her Dada was home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment