Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Last Weekend...(too dramatic?)

Unfortunately, this was my last weekend before starting work next week on April 1. Since this past week was pretty busy, I really just wanted to hang out at the house this weekend and spend time with Olivia....so that's pretty much what we did!



On Saturday, Jason worked on another backyard project while I stayed in and attempted to clean the house (in between feeding and taking care of the baby...didn't get it all clean!). We had an area under our Live Oak in the backyard that was pretty much just dirt. This was not fun when it rained, as it was usually the first place the dogs would run to. As a result, I would always end up having muddy pawprints all over my floors after they came inside. So, he rented a tiller (sp?) and planted some sod in the sparce areas. With the new grass and the new fence, our backyard is SLOWLY becoming a little more pleasant to the eye (and hopefully to buyers one day)!

Area before sod was put down

Bentley checking out the tilled dirt. Gracie wouldn't walk in it.
He had no idea I was taking pics thru the window!


Gracie and Bentley checking out the new grass. Hope it grows nice and green!!!



On Sunday, we went to Elizabeth's house for breakfast, and Olivia met Blaire & Doug, her 2nd cousins. While I took my camera, I forgot to actually take pictures. I did, however, think to take a couple of pictures on the way home of the very large pink bunny that Elizabeth gave Olivia. It probably should have had on a seatbelt!




No comments:

Post a Comment