Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Monday Outing

Olivia and I went to Rockwall today to have lunch and visit with Clancy & Maggie and Nicole & Hudson. We started with mexican food at Gloria's and finished with ice cream at Cold Stone (and I wonder why I haven't gotten back in my pre-pregnancy pants yet)!! Clancy's daughter Maggie is about 16 months old and is adorable. She really likes the little babies and insisted on giving Hudson his pacifier, whether he wanted it or not! It sure has been nice being a Lady of Leisure, but back to work next week! I'll miss hanging out with you girls!




Maggie enjoyed "rocking" Olivia in her car seat
Hudson really wasn't interested in taking a picture with Olivia!

Much happier Hud with his mommy


1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute -- We will miss you being able to hang out with us also. It sure has been fun!

    ReplyDelete