Monday, March 9, 2009

Day to Day Life

Olivia has been "talking" to us for a couple of weeks now. She always seems so proud of herself when she coo's. Check out our video of her cooing and smiling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KqvZlej4s


A few weeks ago I let the dogs out to potty and they managed to escape our backyard (which was quite devestating at the time!!). This event prompted Jason to put up a new fence. Gracie and Bentley were out with him this weekend while he was working on it. I guess they got tired of running around and decided to take a break on the patio furniture.

Gracie Bentley



Here are a few random pictures of Olivia at 6 weeks. She is growing fast. I'm not sure she's getting much heavier, but she's definitely getting longer as she has now outgrown 4-5 things just because of the length. I'm curious to see exactly how much she has grown when we go for our next appointment.


Crazy Hair!

Love her little hands!

Tummy Time




No comments:

Post a Comment