Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sip & See

One of Elizabeth's friends held a Sip & See so everyone who had not had a chance to do so could come and meet Olivia. I was a bit concerned, as it was held in the evening, and while Olivia is typically a great baby, she does have some fussy evenings. I was really hoping she would be well-behaved, as you don't really want your baby to be cranky and fussy when meeting new people! Well, she was perfect all evening and did not disappoint at all! She was showing out quite a bit...cooing and smiling as if on cue. Everyone just loved her. One lady said she was "addicting" and many commented that she had been beautiful since birth, as they had all seen pictures. I was very proud of her for being such a wonderful baby....but I guess I kind of already knew that! :)


Lots of baby-crazed ladies!
Olivia with her grandpa Mike (DaDa)
Showing everyone how sweet she really is!

Olivia with Elizabeth (no grandma name just yet)

Most had left, and she was exhausted!










No comments:

Post a Comment