Monday, March 2, 2009

On the road...

Olivia will be six weeks old tomorrow (3/6/09)! I can't believe it!

We went to Jasper this past weekend, which was our first out of town experience. The trip takes about 5 hours, and Olivia slept the entire way there and the entire way back home. I was concerned that we would have to stop along the way to feed her, but she came thru for us and waited! We've truly been blessed with such a good little baby girl.

After downloading these pictures, I noticed something...no one looks at the camera when they are holding the baby. Everyone ALWAYS looks down at the baby instead of at the camera. I guess that's because she's just too cute and they can't take their eyes off of her! LOL Everyone also apparently holds her in the same arm. Just an observation!


Olivia with her Nana


with her Granddaddy Jim


with her Aunt Stacy


with Pat (Mimi)


with Nana and Reese (he was obsessed with Olivia)

No comments:

Post a Comment