Olivia's school had their Graduation Program last Thursday.
A few days prior, I began questioning Olivia and asking her what they were doing. Apparently it was top secret stuff. She just kept telling me "You will just have to come wisten mommy". I would tell her she needed to practice, and she would say "NOT HERE!". And then she would tell me again that I would just have to "come wisten to it" (yes, the "l" sound is actually a "w" sound, and while I'm sure I should correct her more on it, it's so cute).
Her class sang a fish song. The fish brushed their teeth, combed their hair, took naps....all kinds of things. Then they would say "WAIT A MINUTE! WE'RE FISH! Fish don't _______! Let's go swimming!" (or something like that). Then they'd go run around the stage "swimming" and go back and do it again.
It was really cute.
Olivia and her best bud Evan
This one cracked me up. They are all three doing something totally different. LOL
After everyone's individual class songs and after the pre-K class graduated, everyone went up on stage together for a couple of praise songs. They had hand motions too, but there were approximately 30 or so kids on stage and I'd guess maybe 3 of them were doing the correct moves. It was just a fun time for them to sing and act a little silly!
I can't believe my baby is getting so big!
She tells me ALL the time "Mom, I'm growing UP". She tells me the things she has to grow up for...so she can cook, drive, wear makeup...you name it, she has to grow up to do it.
It's hard to imagine that she will be in that graduating class in just 2 years. So proud of her yet my heart aches at how fast she is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment