Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog Catch Up

Life has been a little busy lately...but wanted to let you know we are alive!

We were on vacation last week, so I'll do a post later on that.

A couple of little things to document from the previous couple of weeks...

Olivia always had a "mean face" as a baby.  It always cracked us up.  Well, she has recently developed mean face again and she thinks it's so funny.


(Baby Olivia mean face)


The week before vacation, Olivia's school had "theme week".  Each day they dressed as something different.  One day was cowboy day (we forgot).  One day was "Sports Day".  One day was Pajama Day.  And the final day was Super Hero Day.

Sports Day
We went as a cheerleader.  I didn't really know what else to do.  Most kids just had on TX Ranger T-shirts or something.  Oops...thought we were going in costume. HA.


Super Hero Day
Super Hero Day was Friday.  On Thursday morning, I told Olivia about it.  She said (very pitifully) "but I don't have a super hero...." then she said  "oh, I know!  I will just use my blankie" (because sometimes we tie her blanket around her neck and it's her cape).

Ok, way to guilt me into figuring out something for super hero day! 

So I decided to make her a cape.  During lunch, I went to Walmart, bought fabric & ribbon and came home and made a cape.  It wasn't the best made cape....it had a few issues to say the least, but she was proud of it and was so glad she got to be Super Olivia for the day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment