Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playhouse



Olivia's birthday isn't until Friday, but she's gotten one gift early. Gram E and I decided she needed a playhouse. We also thought a little wooden one would be great. We didn't consult with Jason. It was more of a "oh, your mom bought a playhouse. You'll have to put it together". I'm pretty certain he's permanently irritated with us since it took him about 8-10 hours to put it together!


While he was building it, Olivia kept saying it was "for the horsies". No clue what horses she is referring to! I'm positive I haven't given anyone permission to give her a horse! Once it was together Monday evening, we took her out and showed it to her and let her play a while. She loved it. There is a little stove in there and she immediately said "what you want? what's for dinner?". LOL.















No comments:

Post a Comment