We had a busy day planned on Olivia's actual birthday.
The day began with me singing "Happy Birthday" to her while she was still in bed. She was hiding under her pillow and all of a sudden got real excited and said "it's my birthday NOW?!?!". She had been so patient all week!
She had pancakes, waffles & blueberries for breakfast.
And a little cupcake for breakfast dessert!
She had her doctor's appointment early that morning. Luckily no shots, but they did do a finger prick to test her iron. She didn't budge at the prick...until she saw the blood. Then she panicked just a little!
After the doctor's office, I took her to daycare where she had a little Dora birthday party. After nap, Gram E picked her up for an afternoon TCBY treat before bringing her home.
I think it's fair to say she had a SWEET 3rd birthday! I'm pretty certain we gave her another cupcake after dinner. Sugar overload! But hey...you only turn three once!
No comments:
Post a Comment