One of the things we received for Christmas was season passes to the zoo, so we took advantage and went this past Friday. We only stayed maybe 1 1/2 hours, but we were all hungry and ready for lunch! We're actually considering going back for a little bit tomorrow and exploring some "new" territory. As many times as I've been to the Fort Worth zoo, I don't think I've ever made it to any of the animals in Texas Wild! Olivia is usually ready to go by the time we get over there, so we just skip it. Who knows what else we've also never seen!
See the baby chimp? We watched them for a long time. Olivia was really interested in determining who was the mommy & daddy.
There is a little bit of water with Koi and ducks around the area that houses the giraffes. Olivia is ALWAYS way more interested in the Koi that are in the water than she is interested in the giraffes.
I just LOVE the beautiful white tigers, although this pic is terrible!
It was apparently naptime for the kangaroos. They were all sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment