Monday, January 31, 2011

Poodles in the Bed!

For some reason (still unknown to me), Jason placed Gracie in Olivia's bed.
If you aren't a dog lover, I'm sure this absolutely disgusts you.
Our dogs don't sleep with us, but they do cuddle with us in the bed. They don't shed and they normally don't smell bad (not like most big dogs). It works for us.
When Jason told me he put Gracie in the bed, I cracked up. I wanted to see for myself, so I made him do it again this weekend. They both loved it. Gracie just wagged and wagged her tail and Olivia just acted really silly.
My two sweet girls!



Not really related (other than the black poodle that's also in this bed), but Olivia sleeps with all of these babies every night...plus 2 more tiny ones. Every morning, she makes us put them all back in the doll crib. And every night, we have to put them one by one back in her bed to sleep. I'm trying to get her down to just 2-3 babies a night!
Olivia is such a sweet little mommy. Tonight, when I put her to bed, she had one of the babies laying next to her and she was rubbing and patting it...just like I pat her. She seriously melts my heart on a daily basis!






1 comment:

  1. I took Riley's bumpers out as soon as she started pulling up (7-8 months??) I was terrified that she might use them the climb up on to get out of the crib (a HUGE fear of mine!) I ended up buying one of those breathable/collapsible bumpers and it does provide a little cushion but will collapse if she starts to stand on it. I have never had that much trouble with her bumping her head in the bed though. Good luck and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete