I took off work on Friday to clean house and get ready for the birthday party. Olivia also had her 2 year old checkup, which included 1 shot (which she took like a champ).
The doctor said she seemed to be doing great and that it was really nice to see her well for a change! I agree! We discussed milestones and discipline. She commented on how well-behaved Olivia was, which made me feel SO good. She told me to keep doing what we have been doing as it's working. It's nice to hear sometime that you are doing a good job as a parent, as I think we all question our parenting skills at one point or another!
Weight: 26 pounds (around 50th percentile)
Height: 34 1/2 inches (around 75th percentile)
These pictures aren't at all relevant to the doctor visit (except they were taken on the same day). Olivia put her baby in the back of her tricycle. She's such a sweet little mommy and is always concerned about her babies. It just makes my heart melt!
No comments:
Post a Comment