Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christians are Human too.

I get so tired of people thinking Christians are suppose to be perfect....that we don't make mistakes....that we are to be judged harsher than others because, after all, we ARE Christians....right?!

Well, I just want to remind people that Christians are human too. We make mistakes. We sin (gasp...but it's true)! Only Jesus himself walked on this earth without sinning. Yes, we should strive to be as much like Jesus as possible...and I truly hope people can see Him in me...however, we will NEVER be just like him....we will always have flaws. Yet we can always pick ourselves back up and strive to do better the next day.

I'm so very thankful to have a merciful, loving, forgiving God that accepts my flaws and my mistakes. I sure am glad He'll be the one casting judgment on me and not my fellow Earthly sinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment