Well, let's see.....we went to the grocery store, to Target, to Dillards, to the Mall, took down Christmas decorations and attempted to return our house to normal. That was about it for our weekend! I believe on New Years Eve we were in bed and probably asleep by 10:30pm. Ohhhh the life of parents! Meanwhile, my in-laws were most likely partying it up in California getting ready for the TCU game.....and in case you've been hiding under a rock the last couple of days...they are the Rose Bowl Champs! Go frogs!
Our little cheerleader supported them all day in her little uniform.


Random picture of Gracie....she's hilarious. Totally thinks she's a human.


These two girls were loving on each other so much on Saturday while watching Sesame Street.
SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can hardly stand it! Such a sweetie!

I'm not really sure what they were doing here, but I heard a lot of giggling going on, so I came in to check it out. I can only assume Gracie was licking on her, but I'm not really sure! Regardless of what it was, Olivia sure thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment