I love that Clancy and I have children so close in age. They are each right about 1 year apart. Maggie just turned 2, Olivia is about to be 1, and Turner just blessed us with his presence! I hope they all grow up to be great friends (and that Clancy continues to give Olivia hand-me-downs...hahaha.....we have very similar taste when it comes to children's clothes. We plan on opening a somewhat reasonably-priced boutique....yeah, we'll let you know when that happens! HA!).
Oh, and Clancy, Jason said to tell you congratulations......on having your baby just in time to be able to get another tax write-off! MEN!
William Turner (taken 12/31/09)
(There is disagreement as to what this child will be called! Maybe I'll just come up with my own name for him!)
Maggie being silly
So cute!!! I might have to steal a photo or two. So glad that you all got to come over today. I am looking forward to the party!!! Tell Jason that is why we induced. Tax and Insurance purposes.
ReplyDelete