Our baby girl was 11 months old yesterday! Her first birthday will be here before we know it, especially with all the excitement of Christmas between now and then! I'm really too exhausted tonight to even try to think of all the things she is doing these days...it really seems like I just wrote the 10 month update!
Her FAVORITE word is "uh-oh". She's finally perfected the "oh" part, and she says it ALL THE TIME! She woke up the other morning, and I heard her on the monitor saying "Uh oh.....uh oh....uh oh". I was like "what in the world could she be saying "uh-oh" about? I discovered that she had tossed all three of her pacifiers out of her bed. So I picked them up, put them back in, and she tossed them right back out and said "uh ohhhh". We do this with food as well. She just loves to drop the food off her highchair so she can say "uh oh"....like she just doesn't have a clue how that stuff got down there!!! HA! Gracie and Bentley have been enjoying it...that's for sure!
She still says mamma and dada a lot. She really seems to be in a big stranger anxiety phase. She HATES the church nursery all of a sudden. You would think she'd love going in there to play, but the second I take her in there, she pitches a fit. I hope that gets better because it sure makes it hard to leave her!
Let's see....she loves to throw, and throws everything. She likes to "roll" or throw the ball back and forth. She also just started throwing it for Bentley (our dog) to go get. She thinks that is just hilarious. She also loves music and dances a lot. If I start singing, she immediately starts bobbing her head or swaying back and forth. I'm glad she thinks my voice is pretty...I'm not sure anyone else would agree! HA!
We love her more and more with each passing day! I don't know how it's possible, but it happens!
Her FAVORITE word is "uh-oh". She's finally perfected the "oh" part, and she says it ALL THE TIME! She woke up the other morning, and I heard her on the monitor saying "Uh oh.....uh oh....uh oh". I was like "what in the world could she be saying "uh-oh" about? I discovered that she had tossed all three of her pacifiers out of her bed. So I picked them up, put them back in, and she tossed them right back out and said "uh ohhhh". We do this with food as well. She just loves to drop the food off her highchair so she can say "uh oh"....like she just doesn't have a clue how that stuff got down there!!! HA! Gracie and Bentley have been enjoying it...that's for sure!
She still says mamma and dada a lot. She really seems to be in a big stranger anxiety phase. She HATES the church nursery all of a sudden. You would think she'd love going in there to play, but the second I take her in there, she pitches a fit. I hope that gets better because it sure makes it hard to leave her!
Let's see....she loves to throw, and throws everything. She likes to "roll" or throw the ball back and forth. She also just started throwing it for Bentley (our dog) to go get. She thinks that is just hilarious. She also loves music and dances a lot. If I start singing, she immediately starts bobbing her head or swaying back and forth. I'm glad she thinks my voice is pretty...I'm not sure anyone else would agree! HA!
We love her more and more with each passing day! I don't know how it's possible, but it happens!
I TRIED to get a picture of Olivia Sunday morning before church. Getting a decent picture is really becoming a difficult task! Please say a prayer for the lady that will be taking her 1 year portraits in January!!!
Emory has that same little sweater.
ReplyDelete