On Christmas Eve, we went to Elizabeth's house for a while. We only stayed a couple of hours, as the roads were starting to freeze. When we got home, Santa had come and dropped off some things. We had to help put together a couple of things for him too. After that, Jason and I decided to go ahead and exhange our gifts, as we knew Christmas morning would be busy.
Love this one of these two...she sure loves her Daddy (and has started saying Daddy lately instead of Dada...growing up!)
In her new Christmas Eve pajamas (a family tradition).

This one is way out of order, but I just had to include it. This was on Christmas Eve during the day. She always takes off her socks and puts them in her mouth and crawls around. Silly girl! (and no, our puppies don't normally stay caged!)

Here's Jason modeling his new Snuggie! I HATE the heater, so prior to Olivia, I rarely allowed it to be turned on! I always suggested Jason put on socks, a sweatshirt, cover up with a throw...just whatever it took to stay warm, but I just wasn't going to run the heater full blast (it's expensive and dries out the air)! Anyway, when we first began seeing Snuggie commercials, he always joked that he needed one. Well, your wish has been granted, my dear!

Santa left these gifts for Olivia.
No comments:
Post a Comment