Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day/Night 2009

Christmas Day was a LONG day! After we woke up and checked out what Santa brought Olivia, we went over to Elizabeth's house for breakfast and more present opening. After we finished up there, Olivia and I packed up and headed to East Texas to spend time with my side of the family. Jason had to work on Saturday morning, so he didn't get to go with us. (I totally forgot to take my camera to my Granddaddy's and failed to download the pics we did get from my mom's camera).

Jason likes to keep Olivia contained in various contraptions! Here she is at her Gram E's house saying "please get me out of here so I can open presents"!


Emily wearing her reindeer ears.

Gram E

Olivia loved the boys' footballs. They seemed ok with her playing with it until she started putting it in her mouth!


Red Wagon from Gram E. We should get a lot of use out of this over the next few years!


Deanna and Kenneth


Olivia and Mike


It was a White Christmas! It snowed all day Christmas Eve. I think we officially got a little over 3 inches (we got about another inch today).


Christmas Morning in the snow (I couldn't really let her play in it as we didn't have time to get all wet!)


Daddy & Olivia



Pretty deep for Texas.



Christmas night at Nana's house



Trying on mommy's new scarf

I kept piling up Olivia's Christmas gifts around the fireplace. This was most of it (minus a few things). PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELVES WHEN TIME TO PURCHASE BIRTHDAY GIFTS! HAHA! We really should have put "no gifts" on her birthday invitation! We have been very blessed to have so many people who love Olivia....just remember that she'll love you all even if you don't buy her stuff! Thanks to everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment