Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Definitely OUR child!

I think I've mentioned a few times that our little Olivia loves television. If there is one in the room, here eyes are on it. She will lean over and look around your shoulder or whatever else may be in her view. My mom says she picked the right family! She's been like that for several weeks now, and it just cracks me up. She'll watch ANYTHING. I've started playing a couple of DVD's for her so that she'll at least be watching something educational, but we definitely need to buy some more. We have a Baby Einstein video and yes, a Barney video! I actually like the Barney one. It reminds me of when my niece Ally was little. I already know all of the songs, and Olivia seems to find it amusing when I sing along with the video!


Suppose to be playing with toys, but you see what she is doing.

Please ignore her clothing (I'm not a huge fan of onesies, but they're practical sometimes).
Has toys to play with, but rolled over to watch Brandon & Dylan on 90210 reruns!
Not much else to do in that hospital room.

In the ER last week....the TV was really high and directly over the bed, but she kept trying to break her neck to see it anyway!


I'll admit...this one was intentional! Mommy needed a break!


Just love those feet!


1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I love that she holds her head up so good! She is a beautiful child! Everytime I see her holding her head up I go get the kids and make them do tummy time!!!

    ReplyDelete