Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Jump or Not To Jump?

A couple of weeks ago I decided to buy yet one more contraption for our house...like we don't have enough baby items! I really don't feel like Olivia is big enough for the exersaucer yet and a friend suggested the jumparoo. I have 2 or 3 friends who's babies are about the same age as Olivia, and their babies love this gadget. Not our Olivia. She'll sit in it, but she doesn't jump. She did love playing with the toy though, so I've since taken it off and she just plays with it on the floor. Oh well! Maybe she'll like it next week...or next month...or maybe it will just end up being a waste of money! I guess her friend Hudson can play in it when he comes for visits!



Gracie checking it out
Now it's Bentley's turn






No comments:

Post a Comment