Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Photo Shoot

We were suppose to go to the zoo today with Clancy and Nicole, but since I've had a stomach bug, we didn't want to risk me giving it to the other babies/mommies.......so here Olivia and I sit at the house while Jason is at Colonial enjoying the golf tournament. We watched a couple of episodes of Ellen (which Olivia seems to find interesting) and also a Barney DVD. She likes it when I sing and dance along. After all of that wonderous excitement, I decided it was time to play photo shoot, as we haven't done that in a while! I had a bit of trouble getting her to look at me today. While I absolutely LOVE her profile, I didn't feel we needed it in every shot! I'm not sure what was so interesting, but she constantly looked to her right. I don't know if she was looking out the window or what. Anyway, here are a few of the pics we took today.


Love her little hands in this one.









Gracie couldn't stand it any longer, so I let her join in on a couple of pics! Hard to believe, but she actually listens and minds me around the baby. Olivia has been very interested in Gracie the last few days and has been reaching out to her a lot. I guess they'll end up being best friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment