And today.....ohhhhh, let's see. It started at 4:30am when I got up to go to the gym. Olivia woke up crying before I could get out of the house. By the time I got her back to bed, it was 5:15am so I just decided to get ready for work. I left the house around 6:15am. Unfortunately, I needed to get gas, so I stopped at the QT by our house....I got the gas, got back in the car.....AND IT WOULDN'T START. Car trouble is terrifying for me. I feel completely hopeless and clueless when things go wrong with the car. So, of course I called Jason. He came (with Olivia...don't EVEN make me tell you what he had her dressed in!). We got a new battery and off to work I went. I got there a little before 9:00am. And around 10:30, I received a call from daycare that Olivia was sick. SERIOUSLY???? So....I got back in my car and drove an hour back to her daycare and took her to the doctor. Ear infection. Shocker.
After we got home from the doctor, Olivia napped and I logged on to my pc and worked.
I swear it felt like the longest day ever. I know the things that happened weren't really that big of a deal, but it was just one of those days where I felt like I was going to go crazy at any minute if one more little thing went wrong! I kept having to remind myself who was in charge, and I know He will take care of us! Today was full of a lot of small trials...the devil was definintely working today, but I know I can handle it with God on my side. If I know anything, I know that!
No comments:
Post a Comment