Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Farm

Clancy and I decided to get together Saturday morning and let the kids play at a pumpkin farm. Olivia and I got there early, and the first thing she wanted to do was go play on the "playground" (i.e. a slide). She is such a cautious little girl. There wasn't any crazy running or pushing over other kids to get up the slide. As you can see in this picture, she kept both hands on the rails and took her time to not fall....






I'm pretty sure her cautiousness annoyed the other kids! Before I knew it, there was a pretty decent trafic jam behind her! She turned and looked at me like "what???".





There were a few animals (goats, pigs, bunnies, chickens). Turner LOVED them. Olivia said the pig was "yucky". Love my girly girl!


Maggie taking Olivia to see the bunnies.







These kids were NOT interested in taking pictures...or even pretending to look and smile.


We told them there was a bird on my head. They at least looked (and Maggie smiled).





Enjoyed our Saturday morning with you guys!


Here's a little something totally off subject, but one of those little things I just don't want to forget. Last night, Olivia was saying her prayers. She did the usual (and almost always in the same order....sorry the dogs are ahead of you Nana and Gram E!)..... "Dear God, thank you for my mommy and daddy, Gracie and Biggie (aka Bentley), my Nana and Gram E....(long pause...)....and thank you for my ABC's and Mary Poppins. Amen!".


When she said them tonight, she kept her ABC's in there, but skipped Mary Poppins. Poor Mary!


I need to start keeping better track of some of the funnies she says. There's something every day, and no way will I ever remember it all! Doesn't that make you sad?!?!?! That you won't remember every single moment spent with these precious little angels? Ugh, I hate to think about it!

So on that "happy" note, good night! Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment